Terms and conditions of use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Koco Bino website located at the domain name www.kocobino.co.za. By accessing and using the website, the user agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice. The user may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes, without the consent of Koco Bino.
- Delivery methods for deliveries from Koco Bino online store will include 1) Direct to our Koco Bino store in Sandton City or 2) by Courier to the Customer's chosen delivery address.
- When effecting delivery at the customer's premises or such other premises as nominated by the Customer, the Customer shall be responsible for receiving, unloading and checking the product/products.
- Delivery of the products at the shipping or delivery address nominated by the Customer shall constitute good delivery. Any acknowledgement of receipt by the Customer or any authorised representative or employee of the Customer, whether direct or indirect, in writing or otherwise shall serve to also confirm delivery.
- In the event that the products are delivered in a damaged or defective state, the Customer shall forthwith upon delivery endorse Koco Bino's copy of the delivery note detailing the damage or defects to the Products and the Customer shall within seven (7) days of such delivery notify Koco Bino of such damage or defects to the Products delivered, following which the Returns Policy shall be followed.
- On compliance by the Customer with the requirements of this Delivery Policy, and provided Koco Bino agrees with the information supplied by the Customer, Koco Bino will or may issue a credit, subject to the provisions of the Returns Policy.
- A flat rate to deliver your order to you will be charged. This will escalate reasonably from time to time.
- The order will take around 1 to 7 working days to be delivered to the chosen delivery address, depending on the location and method of delivery.
- Although reasonable care shall be taken, Koco Bino accepts no responsibility whatsoever for incorrect delivery details or, if an unauthorised person at the delivery address, accepts delivery of the order and Products.
Exchange and Returns policy
Koco Bino agrees to returns and exchanges of products provided that the following process is adhered to:
- We will only refund your money if this is reported within 7 working days of the delivery date. To initiate the return process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the reason for the return. We regret to inform you that refunds will not be considered if we are not notified within the stipulated 7 day period..
- In case of return due to defective product/products, a picture of the damaged area is required to be attached to your email sent to the web address supplied above,
- Should you fail to report the return of the product/products after the 7 working days period, we will use our own discretion to grant a credit note usable at our retail outlet in Sandton City or online.
- A refund will be granted provided that the original invoice or gift receipt is presented on return, as proof of purchase, the price (swing) ticket is attached, the item has not been worn or used, the item is in its original condition and packaging
- Returns of products purchased online to our physical retail outlet will be free of charges (Koco Bino. ShopU81A – Level 6. Sandton City. Johannesburg)
- In instances where the services via the South African Postal Office (SAPO) or by Courier are used to facilitate the return of Products, the Customer shall be fully responsible for payment of any fees or expenses for such returned Products (unless the product/products delivered to you is damaged or defective);
- The Customer shall not be refunded for any delivery cost under any circumstances;
- Any refund or credit will only take place once Koco Bino has received and processed the return of the product/products;
- Koco Bino shall have the discretion to refund the Customer by any appropriate means including cash, a gift vouchers (electronic or otherwise) or by crediting the relevant Customer account or applicable credit or debit card.
- There are six different payment options including payment by way of a credit or debit card, using an electronic gift voucher, by EFT and by cash. Cheques will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- If the EFT payment option is used, this can take up to seventy two (72) hours depending upon the relevant bank. Please note that if payment is not received within seventy two (72) hours, the order will automatically be cancelled.
- In the event that the customer wishes to make payment in store, the following option is available, Pay In Store. The Customer will need to visit our store in Sandton City with their unique order number and make payment within forty eight (48) hours of the placement of the order, failing which the order will be cancelled.
- Only in the event of the use of a gift card can more than one payment type be used to complete an order and in this instance the customer is entitled to top up the payment with a credit or debit card
- With regard to gift vouchers the following is also relevant:
- Gift vouchers are valid for thirty six (36) months from the date of purchase thereof. Gifts vouchers will also be redeemable online.
- The value thereof is redeemable for Products (not cash) at our store.
- Koco Bino accepts no responsibility in the event that due to an error or oversight on the part of the Customer, or for any reason, the gift voucher is used by a third party.
- Koco Bino prescribes to high security and encryption standards allowing all customers to shop with peace of mind. It is also to be noted that it is the strict policy of Koco Bino, and Koco Bino takes all reasonable security measures to ensure that payment and card details, as well as related confidential information, cannot be accessed by anyone who is not authorized to do so.
information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment options accepted,
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Koco Bino via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Koco Bino separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
KocoBino takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Availability of Products Online
- The customer agrees that because of the nature of the internet, our online shopping service is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. Koco Bino will not be held liable if we are unable to supply a particular item. Moreover, we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalisation settings.
- Products prices and delivery charges are not fixed and are may change at any time. Changes will not affect orders in respect of which a dispatch confirmation email has already been sent. Payments are duel immediately, on order. Payment for all products must be made by one of the methods offered during the ‘checkout’ process.
- If we have not received your payment within 72 hours your order will be cancelled.
Please provide your email address to subscribe to out newsletter" ["is_full_width"]=> bool(false) ["is_column"]=> bool(false) ["span"]=> int(0) } }
Please provide your email address to subscribe to out newsletter" ["is_full_width"]=> bool(false) ["is_column"]=> bool(false) ["span"]=> int(0) }
Please provide your email address to subscribe to out newsletter