NOTE: All orders placed after 3rd December 2020 will be delivered from 15th January 2021.
Product Information and Application:
• Make sure your surface is clean and dust free.
• These decals will stick onto any smooth surface (walls, windows, mirrors. As long as it is smooth)
• Make sure the paint on your wall is water based, your decals will not stick on any surface that is oil or silicone based. Your paint needs to be a MATT water-based paint, no sheen or glossy paint will work with our decals.
• Wait at least four weeks after painting your wall before applying your decals.
• Your ideal temperature to apply decals is 23 degrees Celsius. Your walls expand and contract with the weather so if they are not applied in the ideal temperature you may have to keep pushing them down for a few weeks until they settle. If your edges begin lifting slightly please hold a blow-dryer around 20cm-30cm away from your decal and push it down gently. This will help the decal mould and makes it more flexible.
• Cut out your shapes before sticking them down and plan your layout on your wall by sticking them on with Prestik or masking tape.
• Peel the backing paper off your decal so that the front is still attached to your application paper/tape and the sticky side is exposed.
• Line up your decal from the top corners. Take an applicator or a credit card (anything with a flat, straight surface) and begin scraping down and outwards to rid of any air bubbles.
• Once your decal is stuck down, peel the application tape off parallel to your surface. If you pull the application tape off by pulling it towards you, you will end up pulling your decal off the wall.
VISUAL AID: YouTube has 100's of videos to show you how to apply wall decals.
We use high quality vinyl. Your decals will easily last you a good 5 years as long as you take good care of them. See our care instructions for more details.